SYNAT - An Innovative Platform for Scientific Information Management. Part IV: Innovations for an Information Professional
- Dominik Paweł Ryżko,
- Mieczysław Muraszkiewicz
The paper present the concept and first results of the SYNAT programme that is a strategic initiative of the Polish Ministry of Education and Scientific Research, which as aimed at providing innovative facilities for managing scientific information at a country macro level and offering scientific information and tools for its retrieval, processing and analysing to Polish scientists, researchers, scholars, students, and citizens.
- Record ID
- Jacobfeuerborn Bruno Bruno Jacobfeuerborn (eds.): Innovating Innovation: Essays on the intersection of information science and innovation, 2013, Warsaw, Poland, MOST Foundation, University of Warsaw, 187 p., ISBN 978-83-925759-8-6
- Keywords in English
- innovation, knowledge acquisition, knowledge management, semantic technologies, multi-agent systems
- Project (archive)
- Establishment of the universal, open, hosting and communication, repository platform for network resources of knowledge to be used by science, education and open knowledge society. Project leader: Kryszkiewicz Marzena, +48 22 234 77 01, start date 16-08-2010, planned end date 16-08-2013, end date 31-10-2013, WEiTI/2012/PS/1, CompletedBG PWProjects financed by NCRD [Projekty finansowane przez NCBiR (NCBR)]
- Development of new methods and algorithms in the following areas: computer graphics, artificial intelligence, and information systems, and distributed systems . Project leader: Rybiński Henryk, +48 22 234 77 31, start date 29-05-2012, planned end date 31-12-2012, end date 30-11-2013, II/2012/DS/1, CompletedWEiTIDziałalność statutowa
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- = 5.0, 25-04-2021, MonographChapterAuthor
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.