Specific spectral features of green to UV and violet up-conversion in Nd 3+-doped fluorozirconate glass
- Mariusz Klimczak,
- Michał Malinowski,
- Ryszard Piramidowicz
This work presents a systematic characterization of short-wavelength emission associated with the 2F(2)5/2 level of the Nd3+-doped ZBLAN. Emission and fluorescence dynamics profiles are recorded to provide input for a discussion of excitation schemes and possible concentration-dependant, de-excitation mechanisms of 2F(2)5/2 level. The multi-ion processes that result in non-radiative depopulation of this excited state are examined and appropriate cross-relaxation rates are also determined.
- Record ID
- Proceedings of the European Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics and the International Quantum Electronics Conference CLEO / Europe - EQEC 2009, 2009, IEEE Xplore digital library, 96 p., ISBN 978-1-4244-4079-5
- DOI:10.1109/CLEOE-EQEC.2009.5196534 Opening in a new tab
- http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=5196534 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 0
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.