Algorithm of determining the coexistence levels of unknowns and their binding functions in lineał equation systems
- Mieczysław Kwaśniak
The study presents a unified algorithm of determining the coexistence levels in any system of linear equations. The coesistence levels can be determined both for the system unknowns (or groups of) as well as for functions binding those unknowns (equations or their groups). Because we deal with systems of linear equations also in geodetic networks, the presented algorithm allows the determination of coexistence levels of network points or observations made within that network. Due to the possibility of grouping of unknowns and equations in the algorithm, there are no limitations of space for the geodetic network. The functioning of the presented algorithm has been iIlustrated by the example of a linear, horizontal geodetic network. Exemplary tasks have also been shown, in which the coexistence levels can be helpful.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Reports on Geodesy, ISSN 0867-3179, 
- Issue year
- Keywords in Polish
- algorytm, sieci geodezyjne, układ równań liniowych
- Keywords in English
- algorithm, geodetic networks, system of linear equations
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.