An approach to description of fuzzy filters
- Bohdan Butkiewicz
Linear time invariant system with fuzzy parameters is considered. The concept of fuzzy transfer function is discussed. The problem is closely related to the question how to apply fuzzy techniques to such systems. In system theory Fourier transform, convolution operation and correlation function are frequently used. Generally, filters are described in two ways: in time domain, by impulse or step response, and in frequency domain, by amplitude and phase frequency response. In the paper, linear filters with fuzzy parameters using fuzzy convolution operation and fuzzy Fourier transform are analyzed. The approach is compared with conventional one. Herein, some examples of fuzzy filters for image applications are presented.
- Record ID
- Romaniuk Ryszard, Ryszard Romaniuk Kulpa Krzysztof Krzysztof Kulpa (eds.): Photonics Applications in Astronomy, Communications, Industry, and High-Energy Physics Experiments 2009, vol. 7502, 2009, SPIE, Bellingham, SPIE, 786 p., ISBN 9780819478139. DOI:10.1117/12.843290 Opening in a new tab
- DOI:10.1117/12.837348 Opening in a new tab
- http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.837348 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- File: 1
- An approach to description of fuzzy filters, File 75021H_1.pdf / 527 KB
- publication date: 05-11-2014
An approach to description of fuzzy filters, File 75021H_1.pdf / 527 KB
- Score (nominal)
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.