The weakness of the matrix analysis of coupled transmission lines
- Adam Abramowicz,
- Malgorzata Celuch-Marcysiak,
- Marcin Ebert
The paper discusses the major drawbacks of the matrix analysis of coupled transmission lines which results from the inconsistent circuit model of coupled lines. The key point where the wrong assumption has been made is stated. The method to improve the matrix analysis is given and the method how to correctly analyze coupled lines is presented.
- Record ID
- Microwave Conference, 1996. 26th European, vol. 2, 1996
- Keywords in English
- coupled mode analysis, Coupling circuits, directional couplers, Distributed parameter circuits, Electronic mail, impedance, Paper technology, Symmetric matrices, transmission line matrix methods
- DOI:10.1109/EUMA.1996.337711 Opening in a new tab
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 1; = 2
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.