Microwave behavior of ferrites: theory and experiment
- Richard G. Geyer,
- Jerzy Krupka
The relative magnetic permeability and loss factor of microwave ferrites in the demagnetized state are determined near and above gyromagnetic resonance using low-loss dielectric ring resonators. This technique allows complex permeability determination on a single ferrite sample from 2 GHz to 25 GHz. The measured real parts of the initial permeability are compared with theoretical predictions of the permeability of a sample in the demagnetized state.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Proceedings of the 1996 Conference on Precision Electromagnetic Measurements, 1996, IEEE
- DOI:10.1109/CPEM.1996.546777 Opening in a new tab
- https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/546777 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 4; = 3
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.