Formal Equivalence and Efficiency Comparison of the FD-TD, TLM and SN Methods in Application to Microwave CAD Programs
- Malgorzata Celuch-Marcysiak,
- Wojciech Gwarek
In this study, the Theorem of Equivalence of the FD-TD, TLM and SN methods in application to the analysis of microwave circuits is derived. Computer resources required by FD-TD, TLM and SN are thoroughly compared. The concepts of extended FD-TD and of mixed modelling are introduced.
- Record ID
- Microwave Conference, 1991. 21st European, vol. 1, 1991
- Keywords in English
- Application software, capacitance, Circuit analysis, electromagnetic fields, Equations, Microwave theory and techniques, TiN, transmission line matrix methods, transmission line theory, Voltage
- DOI:10.1109/EUMA.1991.336433 Opening in a new tab
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 10; = 9
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.