One-Dimensional Analytical Model of Flame Spread Over Solids
- J. Fangrat,
- Piotr Wolański
In this work, a simple one-dimensional analytical model of flame propagation over a solid fuel layer was developed. It was assumed, on the basis of the previous works, that the main mechanism controlling the flame propaga tion is the process of heat transport from the flame to the fuel layer by radiation and convection in the gas phase (just above the surface layer). Heat conduction processes in the layer were neglected but heat losses to the surrounding area were taken into account.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Journal of Fire Sciences, ISSN 0734-9041, 1530-8049
- Issue year
- Keywords in English
- flame spread, modeling, solids.
- DOI:10.1177/073490419100900505 Opening in a new tab
- http://jfs.sagepub.com/content/9/5/424 Opening in a new tab
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Publication indicators
- = 6; = 3
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.