Comparison of Uncertainty Multilevel Models to Ensure ITS Services
- Marek Stawowy,
- Krzysztof Perlicki,
- Marek Sumiła
Uncertainty modeling can be applied to estimate the quality of the technology employed for data transmission e.g.: transmission speed, delay etc. For this purpose a method presented by one of the authors of a publication for ESREL 2016 can be followed. This method based on the mathematical evidence (Dempster-Shafer method) and scalar product allows multilevel modelling with regard to dependent and independent sources of information. This article compares the presented in 2016 method with the method based on estimating the certainty factor (CF). This article includes exemplary calculations and simulations of the effects of certain sources on the final value of the technology quality evaluation. The simulations were performed with a program written by one of the authors specifically for this purpose.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Cepin Marko, Marko Cepin Radim Briš Briš Radim (eds.): Safety and Reliability - Theory and Applications, 2017, Leiden, The Netherlands, CRC Press / Balkema, 3627 p., ISBN 9781351809733
- Keywords in English
- Uncertainity models, ITS Services, Comparation of models.
- DOI:10.1201/9781315210469-336 Opening in a new tab
- Project (archive)
- The Develpment of Digital Communicatios. Project leader: Siuzdak Jerzy, +48 22 234 78 68, start date 11-04-2016, end date 31-12-2017, IT/2016/statut, CompletedWEiTIDziałalność statutowa
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 20.0, 18-07-2021, ChapterFromConference
- Publication indicators
- = 0; = 4; = 2
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.