Accurate Method of Measuring the Temperature Coefficients of Dielectric Resonator Materials
- Adam Abramowicz,
- Józef Modelski
This paper presents a method of measuring the temperature coefficient of the material permittivity and the coefficient of thermal expansion of dielectric resonators in a purely electrical way. The radial mode matching method has been succesfully applied to the accurate analysis of the test structures containing dielectric resonators.
- Record ID
- Microwave Conference, 1991. 21st European, vol. 2, 1991
- Keywords in English
- dielectric losses, dielectric materials, dielectric measurements, Electric variables measurement, Equations, frequency measurement, permittivity measurement, stability, temperature measurement, Testing
- DOI:10.1109/EUMA.1991.336539 Opening in a new tab
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 3; = 5
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.