Static Stokes Ellipsometer: General Analysis and Optimization
- Kazimierz Brudzewski
Abstract The static Stokes ellipsometer is analysed for the simultaneous measurements of all four Stokes parameters of fully or partially polarized light. The instrument matrix, which relates the output signal vector to the input Stokes vector is given explicitly. The procedure for the calibration of the ellipsometer to obtain experimentally the instrument matrix and the technique for the optimization and reduction of experimental errors of calibration is presented as well.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Journal of Modern Optics, ISSN 0950-0340
- Issue year
- DOI:10.1080/09500349114550871 Opening in a new tab
- http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09500349114550871 Opening in a new tab
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- : 2006 = 1.189 (2) - 2007=1.109 (5)
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.