Modified Oja-RLS algorithm—Stochastic convergence analysis and application for image compression
- Władysław Skarbek,
- Adam Pietrowcew,
- Radosław Sikora
An analysis for stochastic convergence of the modified Oja-RLS learning rule is presented. The rule is used to find Karhunen Loeve Transform. Based on this algorithm, an image compression scheme is developed by combining approximated 2D KLT transform and JPEG standard quantization and entropy coding stages.
- Record ID
- Raś Zbigniew W, Zbigniew W Raś Michalewicz Maciek Maciek Michalewicz (eds.): Foundations of Intelligent Systems, Lecture Notes In Computer Science, vol. LNCS 1079, 1996, Springer, 663 p., ISBN 3-540-61286-6
- Keywords in English
- Artificial Intelligence (incl. Robotics), Database Management, Information Storage and Retrieval, Information Systems Applications (incl.Internet)
- http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/BFb0095127 Opening in a new tab
- Score (nominal)
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.