UV-Sensitive polyarylates as photolithographic emulsions
- Konrad Noniewicz,
- Zbigniew K. Brzozowski,
- Irmina Zadrożna
Several UV-sensitive polyarylates based on bisbenzylidenoketones for use as potential pho-tolithographic emulsions were obtained by interfacial polycondensation. The structures of obtained UV-sensitive monomers and polymers were confirmed by infrared, 1H-NMR, and UV spectroscopies. Mechanical and dielectric properties of the obtained polyarylates (in-cluding dielectric loss factor, dielectric constant, volume and surface resistivity, and dielectric strength) were evaluated. The investigations show that some of the new polymers obtained in this study may find application as photoresists. © 1996 John Wiley \& Sons, Inc.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Journal of Applied Polymer Science, ISSN 1097-4628
- Issue year
- DOI:10.1002/(SICI)1097-4628(19960516)60:7<1071::AID-APP19>3.0.CO;2-3 Opening in a new tab
- http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/(SICI)1097-4628(19960516)60:7<1071::AID-APP19>3.0.CO;2-3/abstract Opening in a new tab
- Score (nominal)
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.