Positioning Using GPS and GLONASS Systems
- Lech Kujawa,
- Jerzy Rogowski,
- K. Kopańska
This paper presents an experiment involving the processing of observations using the GPS and GPS/GLONASS systems performed at the BOGO, BOGI, and JOZ2 IGS stations. Due to the small number of GLONASS satellites, the authors failed to receive any significant improvement in positioning accuracy using GPS and GLONASS observations jointly.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- TransNav, International Journal on Marine Navigation and Safety od Sea Transportation
- Issue year
- Keywords in English
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS), Global Positioning System (GPS), GLONASS, Precise Positioning, Positioning Accuracy, Geometric Dilution of Precision (GDOP), Horizontal Dilution of Precision (HDOP), DOP Analysis
- http://www.transnav.eu/Article_Positioning_Using_GPS_and_GLONASS_Kujawa,11,166.html Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.