Non-iterative autofocus algorithm for GMTI sigma-delta STAP processing
- Piotr Jerzy Samczyński,
- G Pietrzyk,
- Krzysztof Kulpa
The paper presents the concept of the algorithm to detect and estimate motion parameters of ground slow moving targets. Detection algorithm based on Sigma-Delta antenna with two spatial channels STAP processing. Motion parameters were estimated using novel Non Iterative Map-Drift (NIMD) technique, typically dedicated as an autofocus technique for earth imaging in SAR technique. The main goal of this paper was to extend and test NIMD technique as an algorithm for ground moving targets detected with two channels (sigma/delta) antenna.
- Record ID
- Romaniuk Ryszard, Ryszard Romaniuk Kulpa Krzysztof Krzysztof Kulpa (eds.): Photonics Applications in Astronomy, Communications, Industry, and High-Energy Physics Experiments 2009, vol. 7502, 2009, SPIE, Bellingham, SPIE, 786 p., ISBN 9780819478139. DOI:10.1117/12.843290 Opening in a new tab
- DOI:10.1117/12.837427 Opening in a new tab
- http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.837427 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 0; = 3; = 5.0
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.