Quasistatic Viscoplasticity with Polynomial Growth Condition and with Frictional Contact
- Łukasz Gleń
We consider a problem in the inelastic deformation theory. There is a body consisted of a viscoplastic material, which is deformed in a quasistatic process i.e. the movement varies slowly. Additionally we assume that the body has a contact with a rigid foundation: the body moves on the foundation with a friction modelled by a dissipative potential. Together with an inelastic constitutive function, it gives a problem that involves two monotone operators: one acting on the body, other acting on its boundary. We prove existence and uniqueness of a solution to this problem where inelastic constitutive function has a polynomial growth at infinity.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Journal of Convex Analysis, ISSN 0944-6532
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- Keywords in Polish
- teoria nieelastycznych odkształceń, viskoplastyczność, tarcie
- Keywords in English
- Inelastic deformation theory, viscoplasticity, friction, frictional contact, sum of monotone operators
- ASJC Classification
- Abstract in Polish
- Rozważamy problem w teorii nieelastycznych odkształceń.
- http://www.heldermann.de/JCA/JCA24/JCA241/jca24001.htm Opening in a new tab
- eng (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 30.0, 27-05-2021, ArticleFromJournal
- Publication indicators
- : 2017 = 0.752; : 2017 (2 years)= 0.627 - 2017 (5 years)=0.684
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.