Debugging, Object and State Management with OpenGL 1.x and 2.x
- Jarosław Konrad Lipowski
In this paper we present solutions to most important deficiencies of the current version of OpenGL library which are connected to the lack of proper debugging facilities, state management inefficiency and bind-to-change object management scheme. Our solutions differ from the ones that have surfaced earlier in that, they are relatively lightweight, low-level and portable.
- Record ID
- Bolc Leonard, Leonard Bolc Kulikowski Juliusz Lech, Juliusz Lech Kulikowski Wojciechowski Konrad Konrad Wojciechowski (eds.): Computer Vision and Graphics, Lecture Notes In Computer Science, no. 5337, 2009, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 499 p., ISBN 978-3-642-02344-6
- Keywords in English
- Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity, Artificial Intelligence (incl. Robotics), batching, Computer Graphics, debugging, Image Processing and Computer Vision, Management, OpenGL, pattern recognition, state
- DOI:10.1007/978-3-642-02345-3_43 Opening in a new tab
- http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-642-02345-3_43 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.