FPGA Implementation of Decomposition Methods for Real-Time Image Fusion
- Adrian Antoniewicz
The paper presents an efficient FPGA implementation of decomposition methods intended for real-time fusion. FABEMD (Fast and Adaptive Bidimensional Empirical Mode Decomposition) and Laplacian pyramid methods were examined. The real-time image processing was achieved by means of special image buffers with parallel and immediate data access and by application of paralleled and pipelined calculation flow ensuring constant processing latency.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Choraś Ryszard S. Ryszard S. Choraś (eds.): Image Processing and Communications Challenges 4, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 184, part 1, 2013, Heidelberg New York Dordrecht London, Springer-Verlag, 311 p., ISBN 978-3-642-32383-6. DOI:10.1007/978-3-642-32384-3 Opening in a new tab
- DOI:10.1007/978-3-642-32384-3_20 Opening in a new tab
- http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-642-32384-3_20 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.