Algorithms of multilevel synthesis of fuzzy functions
- Andrzej Wielgus
This paper presents a new method of multilevel synthesis of fuzzy functions obtained from the behavioural description of a fuzzy system being implemented. New methodology relies on representing the fuzzy functions by logic expressions in the form of polynomials, which can be transformed according to the rules of polynomial algebra. The transformations are based on the extraction of common subexpressions, which is supported by a new algorithm of fuzzy division. As a result of the synthesis, the minimised multilevel structure of the fuzzy cells is obtained.
- Record ID
- 929-934 vol.2
- 2004 IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, 2004. Proceedings, vol. 2, 2004
- Keywords in English
- algebra, behavioural description, Boolean functions, Circuit synthesis, fuzzy cells, fuzzy division algorithm, fuzzy functions, fuzzy logic, fuzzy logic expressions, fuzzy reasoning, Fuzzy sets, fuzzy set theory, fuzzy system, fuzzy systems, Logic functions, Microelectronics, multilevel structure minimisation, multilevel synthesis algorithm, polynomial algebra, polynomials
- DOI:10.1109/FUZZY.2004.1375532 Opening in a new tab
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 4; = 0
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.