Calculation of Model of the Robot by Neural Network with Robot Joint Distinction
- Jakub Możaryn,
- Jerzy Kurek
There is presented the design of the feedforward neural network for calculation of coefficients of the robot model. Proposed method distinguishes the degrees of freedom and improves the performance of the network using information about the control signals. A numerical example for calculation of the neural network model of Puma 560 robot is presented.
- Record ID
- Rutkowski Leszek, Leszek Rutkowski Siekmann Jörg H., Jörg H. Siekmann Tadeusiewicz Ryszard Ryszard Tadeusiewicz [et al.] (eds.): Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing - ICAISC 2004, Lecture Notes In Computer Science, no. 3070, 2004, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, ISBN 978-3-540-22123-4, 978-3-540-24844-6
- Keywords in English
- Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity, Artificial Intelligence (incl. Robotics), Computation by Abstract Devices, Image Processing and Computer Vision, Mathematical Logic and Formal Languages
- http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-540-24844-6_122 Opening in a new tab
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 1; = 2
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.