Leakage inductance and flux density distribution in long magnetic core of sliding transformer
- J. Lastowiecki,
- Paweł Staszewski
New type of sliding transformer with long magnetic circuit for contactless electrical energy delivery to movable receivers is presented. Basic problems of leakage inductance of transformer input circuit and magnetic flux distribution in the core are described in the paper. Also, some experimental results deal with leakage inductance and magnetic flux density are presented and discussed.
- Record ID
- Proceedings of the Fifth IEEE International Caracas Conference on Devices, Circuits and Systems, 2004, vol. 1, 2004
- Keywords in English
- amorphous magnetic material, amorphous magnetic materials, Circuit faults, coils, contactless electrical energy delivery, Equations, flux density distribution, inductance, inductive power transmission, leakage inductance, magnetic circuit, magnetic circuits, magnetic core, magnetic cores, magnetic flux density, magnetic flux distribution, MAGNETIC MATERIALS, movable receivers, Resonance, RLC circuits, sliding transformer, transformer cores, transformer input circuit, transformer magnetic circuits
- DOI:10.1109/ICCDCS.2004.1393402 Opening in a new tab
- Score (nominal)
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.