Control systems of autonomous robots
- Teresa Zielińska
Adequate hardware and software structure brings robotic system which is easier to program, re-program, and test This paper introduces the properties of hardware and software systems for walking machines with advanced navigation abilities. These systems were elaborated and implemented with the aim of having them flexible for changes, effective (fast) and convenient for debugging.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Proceedings of the Fourth International Workshop on Robot Motion and Control, 2004, Puszczykowo, IEEE. DOI:10.1109/ROMOCO.2004.240557 Opening in a new tab
- Keywords in English
- autonomous robots, computer networks, control engineering computing, Control systems, gears, Hardware, hardware systems, Hip, Leg, legged locomotion, mobile robots, motion control, program testing, prototypes, robot programming, Robots, Software systems, Walking machines
- DOI:10.1109/ROMOCO.2004.240636 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 1; = 1.0
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.