Electroconductive polymer matrix nanocomposites exhibiting shielding properties
- J. Koprowska,
- Marcin Leonowicz
In the presented work the composite polymeric coatings have been put onto the textiles (nonwoven) surface. Initially the polymer was mixed with different amounts of carbon nanofibres, carbon nanotubes and ferrite micropowders. The paper presents and discusses the electrical resistivity and shielding properties of produced materials.
- Record ID
- 2009 International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility - EMC Europe, 2009
- Keywords in English
- carbon nanofibres, Carbon nanotubes, composite polymeric coatings, conducting polymers, electrical resistivity, electroconductive polymer matrix nanocomposites, electromagnetic shielding, ferrite micropowders, nanocomposites, nanofibres, polymer films, shielding, Textiles
- DOI:10.1109/EMCEUROPE.2009.5189675 Opening in a new tab
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 3; = 0; = 1.0
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.