Direct power constant switching frequency control of AC/DC/AC converter-fed induction motor
- Marek Jasiński
A novel control scheme for PWM rectifier-inverter system is proposed. Fast control strategies such as line voltage sensorless virtual flux (VF) based direct power control with space vector modulator (DPC-SVM) for PWM rectifier and direct torque control with space vector modulator (DTC-SVM) for PWM inverter side are used. These strategies lead to good dynamic and static behaviors of the proposed control system-direct power and torque control-space vector modulated (DPT-SVM). Simulated and experimented results show good performances of the proposed system. Additional power feedforward (PF) loop from a motor to PWM rectifier control side improves dynamic of the power flow control. As a result, better input-output energy matching allows decreasing the size of the DC-link capacitor.
- Record ID
- 611-616 Vol. 2
- 2004 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology, 2004. IEEE ICIT '04, vol. 2, 2004
- Keywords in English
- AC-DC-AC converter-fed induction motor, AC-DC power convertors, control strategies, DC-AC power convertors, DC-link capacitor, direct power control, direct torque control, DPC-SVM, DTC-SVM, dynamic-static behaviors, feedforward, induction motor drives, load flow control, machine vector control, power capacitors, power control, power feedforward loops, power flow control, PWM power convertors, PWM rectifier-inverter system, rectifying circuits, renewable energy sources, renewable energy systems, space vector modulator, switching convertors, switching frequency control, torque control, virtual flux
- DOI:10.1109/ICIT.2004.1490144 Opening in a new tab
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 8; = 3; = 8
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.