Development of Walking Machines; Historical Perspective
- Teresa Zielińska
The paper discusses the early history of machines and mechanisms related to the design of walking machines. Selected facts concerning the theory and the first ideas of mechanisms later used in the design of walking machines are presented.
- Record ID
- Ceccarelli Marco Marco Ceccarelli (eds.): International Symposium on History of Machines and Mechanisms, 2004, Springer Netherlands, ISBN 978-1-4020-2203-6, 978-1-4020-2204-3
- Keywords in English
- Cultural Heritage, Engineering Design, History, History of Walking Machines, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanism Design
- http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/1-4020-2204-2_28 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 4; = 13
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.