Disconnected Ordered Sets are Max-Reconstructible
- Marta Przyborowska,
- Aleksander Rutkowski
Every finite disconnected set P is determined (up to automorphism) by the family \P − \a\:a ∈ Max P \.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Order, ISSN 0167-8094, 1572-9273
- Issue year
- Keywords in English
- Card, Connectedness, Convex and Discrete Geometry, Deck, Geometry, Recognition, Reconstruction, Supercomponent, Theory of Computation
- DOI:10.1007/s11083-008-9104-6 Opening in a new tab
- http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11083-008-9104-6 Opening in a new tab
- Score (nominal)
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.