Analysis of features for efficient ECG signal classification using neuro-fuzzy network
- Stanisław Osowski,
- Linh Tran Hoai
The paper considers the problem of optimizing the set of features following from Hermite representation of the QRS complex of the electrocardiogram signals for the classification of the heart arrhythmias. The principal component analysis as well as specially defined quality measure have been applied to verify the discriminative ability of the proposed feature set. As the classifier we have used Takagi-Sugeno-Kang neuro-fuzzy network of the modified structure and learning algorithm, well suited for large size problems. The numerical results of recognition of 7 types of different heart rhythms are presented and discussed.
- Record ID
- 2443-2448 vol.3
- 2004 IEEE International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, 2004. Proceedings, vol. 3, 2004
- Keywords in English
- ECG signal classification, electrocardiogram signals, electrocardiography, feature analysis, fuzzy neural nets, heart arrhythmias classification, Hermite representation, learning algorithm, learning (artificial intelligence), medical signal processing, optimisation, optimization, principal component analysis, QRS complex, signal classification, signal representation, Takagi-Sugeno-Kang neurofuzzy network
- DOI:10.1109/IJCNN.2004.1381011 Opening in a new tab
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 8; = 5; = 20
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.