Magneto-Optical Control of Nonlinear Light Collapse
- Katarzyna Rutkowska,
- Yoav Linzon,
- Boris A. Malomed,
- Roberto Morandotti
We present the theoretical and experimental demonstration of light collapse control in nonlinear magneto-optical Kerr media. The required management of the birefringence is achieved via a combination of the Cotton-Mouton and Faraday effects.
- Record ID
- , OSA Technical Digest (CD), 2009, Optical Society of America
- Keywords in English
- Magneto-optic systems, nonlinear optics, Optical devices, Optical nonlinearities of condensed matter
- http://www.opticsinfobase.org/abstract.cfm?URI=FiO-2009-FThF6 Opening in a new tab
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 0; = 9
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.