Polycrystalline materials studies by automatic grating interferometry
- Małgorzata Kujawińska,
- Leszek Sałbut,
- Grzegorz Dymny
High sensitivity, grating interferometry system (AGI) with automatic fringe pattern analyzer is shown as the effective experimental tool for material macro and micro structure studies (the smallest grains which behavior may be monitored in this system reach 20 micrometers ). The applications of AGI system for non-homogeneous plastic strain studies of bicrystal and polycrystalline aluminum and steel materials are presented and discussed.
- Record ID
- Gorecki Christophe Christophe Gorecki : Proc. SPIE 2782, Optical Inspection and Micromeasurements, 513, 1996, SPIE, ISBN 0277-786X
- DOI:10.1117/12.250780 Opening in a new tab
- http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.250780 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 2; = 0; = 7
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.