Operational Availability of Railway Dispatch Communication System
- Mirosław Siergiejczyk
In the article, issues on assessment of operational availability of transport telematic systems are presented. Digital railway dispatch communication system has been selected for analysis and assessment. Presented has been the model of the systempsilas exploitation process, including its functional structure. Markov and semi-Markov processes have been used for modelling of the exploitation process. The conclusion contains the example of a computation of operational availability of the digital railway dispatch communication system.
- Record ID
- Fourth International Conference on Dependability of Computer Systems, 2009. DepCos-RELCOMEX '09, 2009
- Keywords in English
- Markov processes, operational availability, railway communication, railway dispatch communication system, railway engineering, semiMarkov process, transport telematic systems
- DOI:10.1109/DepCoS-RELCOMEX.2009.28 Opening in a new tab
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 3; = 2; = 3
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.