Value Migration in the Context of Efficient Market Hypothesis
- Wiesław Grudzewski,
- Irena Hejduk,
- Dariusz Siudak
In this article there is presented the issue of value migration processes on capital market according to its degree of efficiency. The discussion primarily focuses on the existence of the value migration phenomenon both on effective and ineffective capital market, which is based on the valuation of enterprise market value.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Economics and Organization of Future Enterprise
- Issue year
- DOI:10.2478/v10061-009-0007-4 Opening in a new tab
- http://dx.doi.org/10.2478/v10061-009-0007-4 Opening in a new tab
- Score (nominal)
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.