Optimal filtering of nonstationary processes using smart sensors with adaptively controlled parameters
- Anatolij Płatonow,
- Konrad Jędrzejewski
This paper presents a new approach for designing measurement systems using smart adaptively adjusted sensors, which are intended for accurate wide-range measurements of random physical processes in the presence of noise with nonstationary mean value. It is shown that these systems enable us to estimate measurands much more quickly and accurately than conventional ones. Results of simulations confirm the theoretical analysis.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Proceedings of the Joint Conference – 1996: IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference IMTC’96 & IMEKO Technical Commitee 7, vol. 1, 1996
- DOI:10.1109/IMTC.1996.507429 Opening in a new tab
- https://www.researchgate.net/publication/3632634_Optimal_filtering_of_nonstationary_processes_using_smart_sensors_with_adaptively_controlled_parameters Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 1; = 0
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.