The framework model of the social participation in the process of the local spatial planning
- Paweł Trębacz
Different forms of planning and urban design works are used in the process of decision-making on the local level, starting with visions of development, through comprehensive or master plans, finishing with the implemented action plans. Also, various kinds of social participation can be used in the process in spatial planning. The method of participation depends on the range of willingness of the local authority to divide the power and include informing, consultation or placation up to real partnership and delegation of power to citizens. Each form of participation is appropriate for a different situation. Generally, the act of using a specific form of participation in the process of creation of urban design or a planning activity is advisable. This article presents the framework of the model of participation suitable for spatial planning process on the local level. That model would be based on common consensus about the utilization of space. The consensus should be worked out in support of disclosed social and economic interests of important stakeholders from different groups of the local society and the public community as well. It is established using feedback loops on the most important steps of work as a method of gaining the best solution.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Challenges of Modern Technology, ISSN 2082-2863, e-ISSN 2353-4419
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- DOI:10.5604/01.3001.0012.2631 Opening in a new tab
- https://cmt.publisherspanel.com/ Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 8.0, 24-05-2021, ArticleFromJournal
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.