Polarization imaging with LC device for underwater vision
- Piotr Garbat,
- A. Stawczyk
The investigation of the underwater is a demanding and important issue. In this paper we present the background of this topic and recent advances in the methods. Our work was focused determining the Stokes parameters and image features using least squares method. The main goal was to obtain a better contrast of the underwater images. Results of the experiment are promising because we obtained better image contrast. Further investigation can provide even better results.
- Record ID
- Kalkman Jeroen Jeroen Kalkman (eds.): Proceedings of the 22nd Annual Symposium of the IEEE Photonics Society Benelux Chapter, 2017, Delft, The Netherlands, Delft University of Technology, 219 p.
- https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Polarization-imaging-with-LC-device-for-underwater-Garbat-Stawczyk/c9a9e0a51dd05c86feebef0ad8cdc744aaea45bb Opening in a new tab
- Project (archive)
- The Development of Design, Processing and Testing Methods of the Electronic Devices and Materials for Microelectronics and Optoelectronics. Project leader: Szczepański Paweł, +48 22 234 58 70, start date 01-01-2015, planned end date 31-12-2015, end date 31-05-2016, IMiO/2015/STATUT/1, ImplementedWEiTIDziałalność statutowa
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 0.0, 02-06-2021, ChapterFromConference
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.