Digital Reconstruction of large horizontal parallax digital holograms
- Tomasz Kozacki,
- Weronika Finke,
- Juan Martinez-Carranza
An Angular Spectrum-based method that allows for reconstruction of digital holograms having large horizontal parallax is developed. It has high efficiency of calculations in terms of speed and memory used. Experimental verification is provided.
- Record ID
- Digital Holography and Three-Dimensional Imaging 2020. Proceedings, Optics InfoBase Conference Papers, 2020, Optical Society of America, ISBN 978-1-943580-77-4
- Keywords in English
- Geometrical optics, Imaging systems, Spectrum analysis
- DOI:10.1364/dh.2020.hf2g.5 Opening in a new tab
- eng (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 5.0, 24-04-2021, ChapterFromConference
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.