Domain Dependent Product Feature and Opinion Extraction Based on E-Commerce Websites. Chapter 25
- Bartłomiej Twardowski,
- Piotr Gawrysiak
The rapid growth of the Internet and social web communities has changed on-line merchandising. Opinions expressed on websites by the customers became useful information for new customers and product manufacturers. Opinion mining techniques started to be attractive as a method for processing user generated content with sentiment payload. Presented approach uses product reviews from e-commerce websites for the product feature opinion mining task. Manual data annotation process is avoided by fully automated building training data corpus. As a classifier CRF model is employed. Proof of concept on Polish e-commerce website was performed. Experiment has shown promising results.
- Record ID
- Zgrzywa Aleksander, Aleksander Zgrzywa Choroś Kazimierz, Kazimierz Choroś Siemiński Andrzej Andrzej Siemiński (eds.): Multimedia and Internet Systems: Theory and Practice, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 183, 2013, Heidelberg New York Dordrecht London, Springer-Verlag, 272 p., ISBN 978-3-642-32334-8. DOI:10.1007/978-3-642-32335-5 Opening in a new tab
- DOI:10.1007/978-3-642-32335-5_25 Opening in a new tab
- Project (archive)
- Development of new methods and algorithms in the following areas: computer graphics, artificial intelligence, and information systems; and distributed systems. Project leader: Rybiński Henryk, +48 22 234 77 31, start date 26-07-2011, planned end date 31-12-2011, end date 30-11-2012, II/2011/DS/1, CompletedWEiTIDziałalność statutowa
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- = 0.0, 25-04-2021, MonographChapterAuthor
- Publication indicators
- = 0
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.