Auction of Time as a Tool for Solving Multiagent Scheduling Problems
- Piotr Modliński
The paper presents an idea of multi-agent scheduling problem as an extension of the classical models. In contrary to the classical approach, where the individual operations have pre-defined weights, a lot of players (agents) with different (often conflicting) preferences for performing various operations appear. A formal model of the problem is formulated and the general concept of scheduling problem formulation in the market form is presented. In the paper the exemplary application of the market mechanism for the specific problem appears.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Pechenizkiy Mykola, Mykola Pechenizkiy Wojciechowski Marek Marek Wojciechowski (eds.): New Trends in Databases and Information Systems, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 185, 2013, Heidelberg New York Dordrecht London, Springer-Verlag, 452 p., ISBN 978-3-642-32517-5. DOI:10.1007/978-3-642-32518-2 Opening in a new tab
- DOI:10.1007/978-3-642-32518-2_21 Opening in a new tab
- http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-642-32518-2_21 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.