Fair Resource Allocation in Multi-commodity Networks
- Tomasz Śliwiński
The problem of fair resource allocation is of considerable importance in many applications. In this paper multiple commodity network flow combined with with Ordered Weighted Averaging (OWA) aggregation operators and extensions is considered. The approach allows modeling various preferences with regard to flow distribution in a consistent and fairness–preserving way. It is shown that in this case OWA–based aggregation operators can be utilized just as easily as traditional lexicographic operators.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Pechenizkiy Mykola, Mykola Pechenizkiy Wojciechowski Marek Marek Wojciechowski (eds.): New Trends in Databases and Information Systems, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 185, 2013, Heidelberg New York Dordrecht London, Springer-Verlag, 452 p., ISBN 978-3-642-32517-5. DOI:10.1007/978-3-642-32518-2 Opening in a new tab
- DOI:10.1007/978-3-642-32518-2_25 Opening in a new tab
- http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-642-32518-2_25 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Publication indicators
- = 0; = 1
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.