700 MHz Split post dielectric resonator for measurements of the complex permittivity of fluoropolymer materials
- Bradley L Givot,
- Jerzy Krupka
The split post dielectric resonator (SPDR) operating at frequency 700 MHz has been used to measure dielectric constant and loss tangent of fluoro-polymer materials. It has been proven that this technique allows one to measure real permittivity with uncertainty less than 0.5% and dielectric loss tangent with resolution on the order of 3/spl times/10/sup -5/ for low permittivity polymers.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- 15th IEEE International Conference on Microwaves MIKON 2004, 2004, Warszawa
- DOI:10.1109/MIKON.2004.1357124 Opening in a new tab
- https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/1357124 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 2; = 1; = 1.0
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.