Teaching Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuits Design at the Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology, the Warsaw University of Technology
- Janusz A. Dobrowolski,
- Zbigniew Nosal
This paper describes a course on monolithic microwave integrated circuit design. The course is addressed to graduate and PhD students of the Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology, Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland. It is entitled monolithic microwave integrated circuits. The course is 30 h of lectures + 15 h of laboratory experiments long.
- Record ID
- 1063-1066, Vol.3
- 15th IEEE International Conference on Microwaves MIKON 2004, 2004
- Keywords in English
- circuit testing, education, educational courses, electronic engineering education, gallium arsenide, Information technology, integrated circuit design, Integrated circuit technology, Microwave integrated circuits, microwave technology, Microwave theory and techniques, MMIC, MMICs, monolithic integrated circuits, monolithic microwave integrated circuits design, teaching
- DOI:10.1109/MIKON.2004.1358567 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.