Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology
The tag cloud is created automatically based on keywords related to documented output (publications, doctorates, projects, etc.)
The Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology acts in the following research areas:
- acoustics and engineering acoustics
- automatics and telemechanics
- information technology
- radiology and medical electronics
- radio engineering
- technology of telecommunication devices
- communication engineering
- wire transmission.
The research activity is implemented in 6 Institutes, which undertake research projects in areas corresponding to scientific domains represented by each Institute.
- Uniform Resource Identifier