Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology
The Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology acts in the following research areas:
- acoustics and engineering acoustics
- automatics and telemechanics
- information technology
- radiology and medical electronics
- radio engineering
- technology of telecommunication devices
- communication engineering
- wire transmission.
The research activity is implemented in 6 Institutes, which undertake research projects in areas corresponding to scientific domains represented by each Institute.
- Uniform Resource Identifier