Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology
The Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology acts in the following research areas:
- acoustics and engineering acoustics
- automatics and telemechanics
- information technology
- radiology and medical electronics
- radio engineering
- technology of telecommunication devices
- communication engineering
- wire transmission.
The research activities are performed in 6 Institutes, which undertake research projects in the areas corresponding to scientific domains represented by each Institute. The Faculty cooperates closely with leading Polish companies, international corporations. This very fruitful cooperation, which includes small, medium and large companies, is a source of access to the latest technologies, participation in innovative processes and insight into effective management techniques.
- Uniform Resource Identifier